GET THE LATES NEWS ON CELEBRITIES HERE!


Thursday, January 3, 2008

David Beckham Is A Fashion Fan



But it wasn’t hooking up with the Spice Girl that got him interested in fashion: “I always liked to look good, even when I was a little kid. I was given the option when I was a page boy once of either wearing a suit or wearing knickerbockers and long socks and ballet shoes - and I chose the ballet shoes and knickerbockers.”

More....

Get more news here.....

Get more news here.....

Search More On Your Favorite Celebrities Here.........

 

Jolie Refuses To Answer Pregnancy Questions

Jolie Refuses To Answer Pregnancy Questions
Angelina Jolie scolded a TV reporter during a United Nations trip to Iraq after the journalist quizzed the star about her rumored pregnancy. Continue....


 
User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Allow: User-agent: * Allow: /search